Improve Strength and Power
Develop Coordination and Flexibility
Learn the Fundamentals of Movement
Develop Skills to Help with OTHER Sports!
Loudoun Gymnastics offers a variety of classes for boys and girls starting at 18 months old.
Please check out our class descriptions and schedule to find the right class for your child.
Winter Class Registration Opens November 9th.
Registration for our Winter Class Recreational Programs starts on Monday, November 9th.
The winter session runs from December 1st until February 29th! Classes and programs are available for ages 18 months and up!
- Open Gym on SUNDAYS from 1-3:00
- WUSA Channel 9 Segment / Aired on 12.09.14
- Winter Class Registration opens 11/9
- No Rec Classes 11/26-11/30
- Please see TEAM page for Home Meet Information!
- Congratulations to T& T State Double Mini Trampoline Champion Kylie H., Age 10, L6.
- Congratulations to T&T State Trampoline and Double Mini Trampoline Champion Emma H., Age 10, L4. Emma is also the State Champion for L3 in Tumbling.
- Please see the results page for Trampoline & Tumbling for a COMPLETE list of all our award winners!
- Claire P. GL9 placed 2nd on Beam at Regionals.
- Ananya V. State Champion BL4 on Rings.
- Chaance S. State Champion BL4 on Rings & Vault.
- Cayman W. State Champion BL4 on FX and PH.
- Wesley E. State Champion BL7 on PB.
- Results can also be seen on our team page.