Loudoun Gymnastics offers a variety of classes for boys and girls starting at 18 months old.
Please check out our class descriptions and schedule to find the right class for your child.
Improve Strength and Power
Develop Coordination and Flexibility
Learn the Fundamentals of Movement
Develop Skills to Help with OTHER Sports!
Loudoun Gymnastics… Voted BEST in Sterling 2015!
Best Gymnastic School
2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014!
2016-2017 Recreational Program Session Calendar
Session 1 - Fall (September, October, November)
Session 2 - Winter (December, January, February)
Session 3 - Spring (March, April, May)
Session 4 - Summer (June, July, August)
Top TEN reasons to take classes at LGC..
- Loudoun Gymnastics is a member of USA Gymnastics since we opened in the fall of 2006. USAG is the national governing body for gymnastics in the United States.
- LGC Instructors are USAG certified and Gym Cert Safety Certified including CPR trained.
- We currently have 15,000+ square foot facility with a private preschool activity area.
- Loudoun Gymnastics has an upper and lower visitor’s viewing area where you can see your child during his/her class at ALL times.
- We have the best VALUE for your dollar when it comes to our fees and pricing.
- We offer twelve week class sessions, providing a solid base learning experience versus a four or eight week program offered at other facilities.
- Loudoun Gymnastics has an emphasis on the safety of each individual.
- We are a NEW clean, well lit facility.
- We have earned the honor of Best Gymnastics Facility in Sterling since 2007!
- See for yourself, we have happy-looking gymnasts at our facility! Call us today or stop by for more information. 703-444-9298